We're closing this bug since there has not been a response from the original
reporter.  However, the issue still exists please feel free to reopen with the
requested information.  If you're not the original reporter, we'd prefer you
file a new bug report.

Some tips:

  * Report X.org bugs via the command:  `ubuntu-bug xorg`

  * Test against the latest development Ubuntu.
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/
    Bugs marked as affecting the development version tend to get priority
attention.

  * The `xdiagnose` utility has functionality for enabling debugging and
    analyzing a few common X problems.

  * Tag your bugs with the Ubuntu versions you have reproduced the issue
in.

  * See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/Reporting for tips on writing good bug
reports.

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  freeze-up and it's not winter yet????

Status in “xorg” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Continuation -----a)  the mouse freezes up but keyboard still works  b)  the
programs freeze mouse and pointer can move and keyboard does to but no commands
are accepted  c) every thing freezes up nothing works have to cold shut down
and the cold bout the system. All this happens either I'm on line or off line.
Please is there something I can do to see if I'm infected or hacked, or is
there a site I could go and have my System checked for the two prier mentioned.
  archer9...@gmail.com
  Thank you