On 28 June 2013 16:17, Iain Lane <i...@orangesquash.org.uk> wrote:
> I'm guessing you got that from the changes file (or Launchpad's view of
> it)? Those aren't quite the same as Debian changelogs, although
> obviously they are parsed from them.

Yes, from Launchpad.  I see.  Ok.

Packages, which is subscribed to glib2.0 in Ubuntu.

  glib2.0 2.37.3-1ubuntu1: invalid changelog entry format

Status in “glib2.0” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  The changelog entry for 2.37.3-1ubuntu1 is unterminated [1], flowing
  in to the next entry for the unreleased debian changes.  The following
  does not conform to changelog format as defined by debian-policy [2]:

  glib2.0 (2.37.3-1ubuntu1) saucy; urgency=low

    * Resynchronise on unrelease Debian SVN (glib is in NEW there). Remaining
      change:
      - Build-Depend on python:any for cross building.

  glib2.0 (2.37.3-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

    * libglib2.0-tests: Depend on shared-mime-info required by contenttype test.
    * New upstream release
    * 0001-Revert-g_file_set_contents-don-t-fsync-on-ext3-4.patch: Drop, now
      upstream.
    * debian/tests/installed-tests: Add a new DEP-8 test to run the
      installed-tests. Doesn't use the test runner yet as this isn't packaged.
    * Refresh patches.
    * Update symbols file.
   -- Iain Lane <iain.l...@canonical.com>   Tue, 25 Jun 2013 12:43:56 +0100

  [1] Resulting in perhaps parser errors, for example (perhaps unrelated)
<http://packages.ubuntu.com/source/saucy/glib2.0> fails to list the binary
packages built by this source.
  [2] <http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-source.html#s-dpkgchangelog>