[Expired for unity (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  alt-tab switcher "next" window inconsitent depending on how you
  navigate between windows

Status in Unity:
  Expired
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  The quick touch of alt-tab (which I will call dab-alt-tab from here
  on) nominally takes you from the current application window to that
  you had focused previously; repeated application alternates between
  those two windows.  However currently behaviour currently depends on
  how you selected your previous and next windows in the case where one
  of those applications has more than one window.

  In my example I have a pidgin window, two terminator windows, and a
  chromium window.  Starting focused on the pidgin window and use alt-
  tab to select chromium, then again to select one of the terminator
  windows.  Now dab-alt-tab will rotate to the other terminator window.
  If starting on the pidgin window you click on the chromium window to
  focus it, then click on a terminator window, then dab-alt-tab will
  alternate between chromium and the terminator window as expected.

  Regardless of which of these two is intended behaviour the
  inconsitancy between these two seems very very confusing and I assume
  is not intentional.

  Package: unity 4.24.0-0ubuntu2b1
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64
  CompizPlugins:
[core,bailer,detection,composite,opengl,compiztoolbox,decor,place,snap,imgpng,regex,mousepoll,move,resize,vpswitch,grid,unitymtgrabhandles,gnomecompat,session,animation,wall,expo,fade,workarounds,ezoom,scale,unityshell]