** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Software Centre downloading issue

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:

  I recently purchased the Humble Indie Bundle and downloaded the games through
the Ubuntu Software Centre. Yesterday, while downloading Psychonauts, I
received a crash error message after which the download froze. I tried closing
the Ubuntu Software Centre and reopening it and afterwards the download
appeared to have been cancelled.
  Ever since I couldn't download anything from the Ubuntu Software Centre.
Whenever I try to download an app, the software centre claims to be installing
it but it just hangs on "Installing" for a while and then just cancels it,
meaning, I get the "Install" button back.

  Any ideas?