+1

Packages, which is subscribed to hunspell in Ubuntu.

  hunspell-de-de should not include German (Luxembourg) and German
  (Belgium)

Status in “hunspell” package in Ubuntu:

  I'm a German hunspell user and am constantly bothered by Thunderbird offering
me spelling options for German (Luxembourg) and German (Belgium). I see no
point in having these included in the hunspell-de-de package, but they should
go into an extra hunspell-de-be and hunspell-de-lu package, respectively.
  BTW, a workaround is: rm /usr/share/hunspell/de_{BE,LU}*
/usr/share/myspell/dicts/de{_,-}{BE,LU}