** Also affects: onboard

Packages, which is subscribed to onboard in Ubuntu.

  Screen Keyboard messes up Neo-Layout

Status in Onboard on-screen keyboard:
  New
Status in “onboard” package in Ubuntu:

  The Screen Keyboard included in Ubuntu 12.04 messes up the Neo Layout.
  Even the default state (no modificator pressed) looks slightly wrong.
  I attached a screenshot comparing the two.

  Neo features 6 different Layers, only two of them are acessible via
  the screen keyboard.

  lower case roman: works
  upper case roman(press shift): works

  programming symbols(press chaps lock): inaccessible (
[]#${^|}~*<`?(>+)=%-"::'²³›‹¢¥‚‘)
  navigation layer(press "mod4"): inaccessible (extra set of arrow keys, num
pad, enter, tab, …)
  lower case greek(shift+scaps): inaccessible (χωαποκψζσγνβφρμϕτϱ)
  upper case greek and math symbols(mod4+chaps): inaccessible
(∨∧⊥∡∥→∞↦ℂ∫∀∩ℵΩ∃∈ΠℤΨΓℕΦ⇔)

  As the Layers 3-6 are inaccessible, most of my passwords would be
  inaccessible.

  The screen Keybord of lightDM (the login manager) works just fine,
  looks like you got several different screen keyboards in Ubuntu.

  This bug does not affect me, I just stumbled uppon it, when using the
screenkeyboard for arabic. But I thing you should fix it anyway.