contentprovider, this bug report is being closed
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1208158/comments/4
due to your last comment regarding this being fixed with an update. For
future reference you can manage the status of your own bugs by clicking
on the current status in the yellow line and then choosing a new status
in the revealed drop down box. You can learn more about bug statuses at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Status. Thank you again for taking the time
to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu better. Please submit any
future bugs you may find.

** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  a different page format is blocking my access and nothing I do to size
  of print format changes anything

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  something is blocking my access to the libre office format controls.
  I cannot change the format and what is there is gigantic in size about
  18 points. i think.

  the entire format of the page comes up in nearly unuseable form and
  cannot be altered.. Its almost like a script is running somewhere that
  has grabbed control of my access to the controls of libre office.

  Package: libreoffice-core 1:3.3.4-0ubuntu1.4
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-16.67-generic 2.6.38.8
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-16-generic i686
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Sun Aug  4 06:32:20 2013
  InstallationMedia: Zorin OS 5.2 32bit - Release i386
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_US:en
   LANG=
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: libreoffice
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to natty on 2012-06-22 (407 days ago)