Public bug reported:

I'm using Ubuntu 13.10 dev with xscreensaver 5.15-3ubuntu1. Currently
the locked screen provides only 2 options: Switching to another user and
login to the current user. I would like it if there would also be
options like Shutdown, Reboot, Standby, Hibernate and maybe similar
variants.

** Affects: xscreensaver (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xscreensaver in Ubuntu.

  Extended options on locked screen

Status in “xscreensaver” package in Ubuntu: