** Branch linked: lp:simple-scan

Packages, which is subscribed to simple-scan in Ubuntu.

  crop temporarily hangs the app since simple-scan uses sqlite

Status in Simple Scan:
  Confirmed
Status in “simple-scan” package in Ubuntu:

  Hi, I've built trunk from source (rev 603) and am running that build
  on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64bit. (As part of working on bug 897469)

  This doesn't happen all the time, but quite often when I hit the
  "crop" button, and for each crop action after that (drag the crop
  area, resize the crop area), simple scan become unresponsive. After a
  pause ubuntu dims the simple scan window. Then a couple of minutes
  later the app becomes responsive again.

  Let me know if there's any info I can provide to help troubleshoot
  this issue.

  Thanks

  Tim