** Attachment added: "syslog"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/1226071/+attachment/3823846/+files/syslog

  Maguro: NM indicator says I have 3g, browser says can't find homepage

Status in “network-manager” package in Ubuntu:

  Background:
  This is an ongoing bug that has had various parts fixed but this is still and
issue on maguro for some (it also appears that the maguro network stack is a
bit meh)

  The nm-indicator says everything is conected I see the strength bar
  and 3g on the indicator, however when I open the browser there is no
  connection.

  To get a fresh daily build I doing the following:
  phablet-flash ubuntu-system --channel=daily-proposed --no-backup

  I am adding my syslog to the bug it should have the additional nm logs
  as I set RW on the image added --log-level=DEBUG to the exec line in
  /etc/init/network-manager.conf  then re-enabled the RO mode on the
  image.

  Steps:
  1. Flash the maguro with the phablet-flash command above
  2. Ensure 3g is displayed
  3. Open the browser