** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  LibreOffice 4.1.x does not start without libsolve installed

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:

  The latest LibreOffice (versions 4.1.0-2ubuntu1 and 4.1.1-0ubuntu1) do not
start in the Gnome-shell DE.
  I have three different setups (one desktop with NVidia, one with ATI and one
laptop with Intel),
  all with Saucy development distro with no additional PPA's enabled.
  LibreOfiice 4.1.x works in none of them.

  For example LibreOffice Writer just does not start at all.
  The cursor spins for a few seconds, then nothing.
  Sometimes I can see the LibreOffice starting logo and then nothing.

  However, downgrading to the previous Saucy version 4.0.2-0ubuntu5
  helps, and all is well again.