I've been unable to install the Proprietary Drivers in Kubuntu for the
whole 13.xx range. It just doesn't do anything. It runs fine, then it
asks for my password to install the driver, then nothing. I posted a
Screenshot of the call from Terminal, but is there another way to
install these drivers easily without this jockey-kde app? Or is anyone
else having issues with this? I am able to install the drivers in Ubuntu
using the Sources application to do so, it's only Kubuntu that has this
issue.

** Affects: jockey (Ubuntu)

** Tags: jockey-kde
--
Additional Drivers App is broken in 13.10 Beta 2
Packages, which is subscribed to jockey in Ubuntu.