install xdiagnose, and run 'apport-collect 1232123'

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Xorg freeze

Status in “xorg” package in Ubuntu:

  After upgrade from 13.04 I can login but there is no panel. The mouse
  is still active, also other ttys (console). I also tried a new user
  with clean home, but no effect. How can I further inspect this, esp.
  Where it hangs?

  Package: xorg 1:7.7+1ubuntu5
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia