** Changed in: pitivi

Packages, which is subscribed to pitivi in Ubuntu.

  pitivi should be able to ignore unknown streams

Status in PiTiVi , Non-linear video editor:
  Incomplete
Status in “pitivi” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: pitivi

  I have a mpg file recorded from a DVB-T set-top box. When I attempt to
  import it in pitivi, I get the following error:

  Problem : Got unknown stream type : private/teletext
  Extra information : You are missing an element to handle this media type.

  The teletext stream is irrelevant, all I need are the video and audio
  streams, which exist and are known. However, pitivi refuses to import
  the file since it does not know what this teletext stream is. It
  should at least provide an option to ignore this stream, but ideally
  it should just ignore unknown streams by default.