@DavidH

Please let me know if you'd like me to still collect the information
requested in comment #1.

Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Maguro: Plug in a wired headset play music then make a call

Status in “ofono” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “pulseaudio” package in Ubuntu:

  Plugin a wired headset into a device.  Play some music and the sound comes
through the headset as expected.  Now make a call.
  The ringer and the call happen on the phone meaning you have to unplug the
headset inorder to make the call.

  Steps:
  1. With the wired headset that came with the device plug it in.
  2. Open the music app play some music (this comes through the headset as
expected)
  3. Make a call (This happens on the phone ignoring the headset)