http://www.zimagez.com/zimage/zrzutekranuz2013-10-18203733.php
I'm also have this error.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-calculator in Ubuntu.

  Oversized "copy&paste" dialog in calculator

Status in “gnome-calculator” package in Ubuntu:

  So, I have a Saucy Salamander. Installed in September and recently
  updated. I added this ppa's to system:

  ppa:gwendal-lebihan-dev/cinnamon-stable
  ppa:irie/blender

  Only. And I used in system a 3.12 kernel. But this is a details.

  Today I launched a gnome-calculator trought by Dash. Calculate a formula and
copy a results.
  And see this:

  http://ubuntuone.com/0Q8njD1OXAEqy0ltkIXXKb

  Desktop resolution: 1366 x 768