Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: lightdm (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  LightDM sets wrong keyboard settings for a session

Status in “lightdm” package in Ubuntu:

  Suddenly my session is starting with the wrong keyboard. I have a
  Spanish keyboard, and in some session I get the English keyboard.

  Opening the keyboard system settings, and unchoosing and choosing back
  the Spanish keyboard gets me back to the correct configuration of the
  keyboard.

  Package: lightdm 1.8.2-0ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.12.5-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Sat Oct 26 17:02:56 2013
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release amd64
(20120425)
  LightdmConfig:
   [SeatDefaults]
   user-session=ubuntu
   greeter-session=unity-greeter
  MarkForUpload: True
  SourcePackage: lightdm
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to saucy on 2013-09-06 (50 days ago)