problem.

** Changed in: ibus (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to ibus in Ubuntu.

  ibus causes application crash when using chinese py input method

Status in “ibus” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: ibus

  Using Ubuntu 9.10
  ibus:
    Installed: 1.2.0.20090927-2ubuntu2
    Candidate: 1.2.0.20090927-2ubuntu2
    Version table:
   *** 1.2.0.20090927-2ubuntu2 0
          500 http://archive.ubuntu.com karmic-updates/main Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
       1.2.0.20090927-2ubuntu1 0
          500 http://archive.ubuntu.com karmic/main Packages

  The problem occures when there is word list pop out, such as when
  using Chinese-py. When I press left arrow or right arrow which cause
  it out of bound, it crashes immediately the application where I am
  typing.