Public bug reported:

I'm using Ubuntu 13.10 on an Acer Aspire One netbook which has a 1024x600
screen, some of which is lost to the unity launch bar on the left hand side.
When I insert a CD, the rhythmbox panel showing the title, artist, etc. is cut
off on the right hand side and Disc number is not visible.  Also the Time
column in the tracks list below it is only wide enough to show the first digit.
 The only way I can see them is to hide the Side Pane (f9).
I don't remember this being the case in the version in Ubuntu 12.04.  Not so
sure about 13.04, as I didn't use CDs with rhythmbox much in that version due
to the broken musicbrainz lookups...

** Affects: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)

** Tags: saucy

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  layout of cd album details area in rhythmbox doesn't fit on 1024x600
  display

Status in “rhythmbox” package in Ubuntu: