bug from 2009. Version not more supported.
change status to invalid.

** Changed in: evolution (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  cannot accept meeting invite to Google calendar

Status in The Evolution Mail & Calendaring Tool:
  Unknown
Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: yelp

  Evolution 2.28.0 on Karmic Koala has trouble accepting meeting invites
  to a Google calendar.  I have my main Google calendar added to my
  Evolution client and all the meetings I have in Google calendar are
  showing inside the Evolution interface.  However, when someone sends
  me a meeting invite and I attempt to accept it to my Google calendar I
  receive an authentication error.  It seems that the Google calendar
  integration is only working in one direction (from gcal to evolution,
  but not the other way).

  This used to work in Jaunty so some sort of regression happening?

  ProblemType: Bug
  Architecture: i386