** Project changed: unity-greeter => unity-greeter (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-greeter in Ubuntu.

  Add remote login support for X2Go

Status in Remote Login Service:
  Triaged
Status in “unity-greeter” package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,

  I am currently implementing X2Go remote login support for the Unity
  Greeter. Attached is a patch that allows setting the session command
  that will launch a specific X2Go Session.

  Possible X2Go Session commands are: GNOME, UNITY (till Ubuntu precise
  -> unity-2d), KDE, LXDE, XFCE. Other desktop environments can be
  requested / are in prep.

  The proposed patch requires libpam-x2go [1] and lightdm-remote-
  session-x2go [2] to be installed on the same system.

  This patch also requires a patch in remote-login-service which I will
  submit in a minute. Once I have the bug number, I will report it here.

  Greets,
  Mike Gabriel (from X2Go upstream) aka sunwea...@debian.org

  [1]  http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=libpam-x2go.git;a=summary
  [2]  http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=lightdm-remote-session-x2go.git;a=summary