Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: evolution (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu GNOME 13.10, Evolution 3.8.4, crashes when in preferences to
  EWS account.

Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu GNOME 13.10
  Evolution 3.8.4
  No PPAs
  Fully updated (Tues Oct 1, 2013)

  I have 3 accounts associated with Gnome Online Accounts. Two Google,
  and One Exchange (EWS).

  Often times when I go into Edit - Preferences, click on my Exchange
  EWS account and hit edit, Evolution crashes. I have yet to see it
  crash when I replicate these steps to the Google email accounts, but
  it happens on the EWS account rather frequently. It took me 5 times to
  go in and change the receiving time option from 60 minutes to 1
  minute, as an example.

  Oddly enough, just seconds ago I was preparing to close this bug
  report because Evolution wasn't crashing despite me clicking around in
  the preferences window. I left it sit untouched for about 15 seconds
  and it just disappeared cold turkey out of no where.

  Thanks for your time!

  Package: evolution 3.8.4-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  Date: Tue Oct  1 12:41:59 2013
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-GNOME 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" - Beta amd64
(20130930)
  MarkForUpload: True
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm