** Changed in: openoffice.org (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to openoffice.org in Ubuntu.

  openoffice.org restores old backup file after crashing

Status in “openoffice.org” package in Ubuntu:

  I've had a number of crashes with openoffice.org Writer recently (due
  to the Zotero bibliographic extension) and in each case when I've
  reopened it, it has restored a version of the file that was several
  hours old.  I have it set to save AutoRecovery information every 2
  minutes.