Unfortunately, I upgraded my system to Ubuntu 13.10  yet. And I spent a
time to reproduce this bug, but it didn't happen again.

  Nautilus doesn't refresh window afrer creation a folder

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  Every time when I create a folder, Nautilus doesn't show it.
  It shows new folders only after ferfesh of the window (for example, if I
press F5 button).

  I've never seen such behaviour in previous versions of Ubuntu.
  Please, help with that nasty trouble.

  Information about system onboard:

  Distributor ID:       Ubuntu
  Release:      13.04