Created attachment 89405
backport to stable serie

> Probably worth backporting to 5.12, could you attach the exact patch
you applied please?

Sure, I guess you meant 5.14 there? That's the patch we have been using
(basically the git commit, refreshed, without the hunk which applied to
code not present in that serie)

Packages, which is subscribed to telepathy-mission-control-5 in Ubuntu.

  mission-control-5 segfaults in tp_debug_sender_add_message_vprintf()

Status in Telepathy Mission Control 5:
  Fix Released
Status in “telepathy-mission-control-5” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “telepathy-mission-control-5” source package in Saucy:

  * Impact: the telepathy service segfaults on migration sometimes

  * Test Case:
  - install precise, set up the accounts, save the user's home directory in a
tarball or something, discard the rest of the OS, install 13.10, replace the
13.10 user's home directory with the one you saved.

  - or watch
  https://errors.ubuntu.com/problem/1fce374e084a1f5ee6fa39de0b2d1a01aa33d7de
  and see if the reports stop

  * Regression potential: limited, that's fixed the format strings in
  debug logs code