apport information

** Attachment added: "Dependencies.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1254287/+attachment/3916074/+files/Dependencies.txt

Packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  Speakers do not work after using headphones

Status in “alsa-driver” package in Ubuntu:

  If I am listening to music with headphones and then shut down the
  computer and unplug the headphones, when I boot ubuntu the next time,
  no sound can be listened to from the speakers and I have to explicitly
  select speakers in sound settings.

  Ubuntu should determine automatically that no headphones are connected
  and select speakers.

  This happens in ubuntu 13.10 with all updates performed until now.
  ---
  ApportVersion: 2.12.5-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: i386
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  sergio     2019 F.... pulseaudio
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.10
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric Ocelot" - Release i386 (20111012)
  MarkForUpload: True
  Package: alsa-base 1.0.25+dfsg-0ubuntu4
  PackageArchitecture: all
  Tags:  saucy
  Uname: Linux 3.11.0-13-generic i686
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to saucy on 2013-10-23 (31 days ago)
  UserGroups: adm admin cdrom dialout lpadmin plugdev sambashare
  dmi.bios.date: 11/10/2006
  dmi.bios.vendor: Phoenix Technologies LTD
  dmi.bios.version: RKYWSF21
  dmi.board.name: ROCKY
  dmi.board.vendor: LG Electronics
  dmi.board.version: Not Applicable
  dmi.chassis.asset.tag: No Asset Tag
  dmi.chassis.type: 10
  dmi.chassis.vendor: LG Electronics
  dmi.chassis.version: N/A
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnPhoenixTechnologiesLTD:bvrRKYWSF21:bd11/10/2006:svnLGElectronics:pnS1-P331P:pvrNotApplicable:rvnLGElectronics:rnROCKY:rvrNotApplicable:cvnLGElectronics:ct10:cvrN/A:
  dmi.product.name: S1-P331P
  dmi.product.version: Not Applicable
  dmi.sys.vendor: LG Electronics