Yes, you are right. I was reporting nautilus problem.

When I run

cd ~/.local/share/Trash/files
unzip /path/to/ěščřžýáíé.zip
unzip /path/to/ěščřžýáíé.zip

I'm asked if I want:
replace ?????????.txt? [y]es, [n]o, [A]ll, [N]one, [r]ename: r
new name: ?????????.2.txt

Perhaps Nautilus choose automaticatly rename to ?????????.2.txt and this
is where problem is.

I'm not sure how to insert badly encoded name into terminal. When I Copy
- Paste there are only question marks and I don't see "bad encoding" in
parathensis at end of name.

As I didn't see this problem on Ubuntu 13.10, it's possibly fixed in
newest Nautilus.

  nautilus hangs when trashing second file named in bad encoding

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,

  first created file with name in bad encoding as described here
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unzip/+bug/580961

  Ziped file named in cp1250 encoding on windows ěščřžýáíé.txt (I'm adding this
file as attachment to simplify matter.)
  then I unzip this file on Ubuntu 12.04

  unzip ěščřžýáíé.zip
  Archive:  ěščřžýáíé.zip
   extracting: ?????????.txt

  Extracted files goes to Trash via Nautilus, then again do unzip and
  next moving of this file to trash makes hangs. I see neverending
  progress bar. Top shows Nautilis is working on 99% CPU.

  Now: pkill Nautilus, empty Trash and now moving unzipped file to trash
  is ok.