Yes, I did.

Deja Dup should warn/ignore when the user adds remote directories then

Packages, which is subscribed to deja-dup in Ubuntu.

  Deja-dup fails with "The file specification cannot match any files in
  the base directory"

Status in “deja-dup” package in Ubuntu:

  Error message seems related to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/deja-
  dup/+bug/532197

  3 Days ago, I added a smb volume to the backup.... the backup went
  fine apparently, today I connected the external hard drive, but it
  failed

  I'll add the DEBUG log and the conf I got from gsettings

  Package: deja-dup 27.3.1-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  ApportVersion: 2.12.5-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Fri Nov 15 14:24:28 2013
  InstallationMedia: Kubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric Ocelot" - Release amd64+mac
(20111012)
  MarkForUpload: True
  SourcePackage: deja-dup
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to saucy on 2013-10-09 (36 days ago)