Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: evolution (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  Mail not displayed correctly (scrolling causes corruption) - large
  html email

Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:

  received large html email. The first page/screen displayed correctly
  (in preview and when mail opened into separate window), but when
  scrolling (mouse scroll wheel used) down (and back up) through
  message, the display shows repeated duplicates of the bottom part of
  the window or the top part (when scrolling back up) of the window
  (including the toolbars). When scrolled in preview (horizontal or
  vertical format preview) the same sort of thing happens, but then
  won't go away when I select a different (working okay) email. ie, I'm
  stuck with the corrupted preview until after a stop/start of
  Evolution.

  I have checked out that this large html email is working okay ny
  saving it as an mbox file and then importing this into Thunderbird
  (which I can run on the same PC). Thunderbird has no problems
  displaying the email.

  Evolution v3.2.1, XFCE ver 4.8, Ubuntu 11.10, kernel =
  3.0.0-13-generic

  Package: evolution 3.2.1-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.0.0-13-generic i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia