** Summary changed:

- In Gnome Terminal F10 key not activating menu bar
+ unity-gtk-module blocks several applications the F10 key press

** Description changed:

  Dear Developers,

- My Ubuntu Saucy installation the Gnome Terminal F10 key not activating main
menu bar, independent if checked the F10 key related check box in Shortcuts
preference pane or not.
+ My Ubuntu Saucy and later my Ubuntu trusty installation the Gnome Terminal
F10 key not activating main menu bar, independent if checked the F10 key
related check box in Shortcuts preference pane or not.
  My previous Saucy installation after I upgraded with GNOME 3.10 version I
experienced similar results.
  When I previous upgraded, I added ppa:gnome3-team/gnome3,
gnome3-team/staging, and gnome3-team/gnome3-next ppa's and doed an apt-get
dist-upgrade command.
  I using Saucy with GNOME Shell classic session mode the Orca Screen Reader.
  Have chance this bug existing in Ubuntu 14.04 development release too.

  Attila

  Package: gnome-terminal 3.6.1-0ubuntu6
  Uname: Linux 3.11.0-13-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 2.12.5-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: i386
** Package changed: gnome-terminal (Ubuntu) => unity-gtk-module (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-terminal in Ubuntu.

  unity-gtk-module blocks several applications the F10 key press

Status in “unity-gtk-module” package in Ubuntu:

  Dear Developers,