I upgraded ubuntu to 13.10 and still the problem exists. So @kaefert
upgrading doesn't help. Any other fix you could find?

Packages, which is subscribed to webkit in Ubuntu.

  GStreamer-WARNING **: wrong STREAM_LOCK count 0 after changing HTML5
  video.src

Status in PiTiVi , Non-linear video editor:
  New
Status in Webkit Direct Port:
  Fix Released
Status in “webkit” package in Ubuntu:

  I'm using WebKitGtk (with PyGI and Python3, although my hunch is
  that's irrelevant) for a video browser.

  Playback using the <video> element works awesome, but when I switch
  from one video to the next by changing the video.src from the DOM with
  JavaScript, I get this error in the terminal:

  GStreamer-WARNING **: wrong STREAM_LOCK count 0

  Once this happens, the app freezes up.  The next video doesn't play,
  and I can't do anything... not even close the app.  After the timeout,
  I can force quite.

  Haven't yet spotted a pattern to this.  It doesn't happen every
  time... sometimes I can play, say 5 videos or so before this happens.

  Package: libwebkitgtk-3.0-0 1.6.1-5build1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-6.12-generic 3.2.0-rc6
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-6-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 1.90-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: amd64