Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: evince (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.

  Mouse scroll-wheel doesn't work when window doesn't have focus

Status in “evince” package in Ubuntu:

  When two windows are put side by side, working on one (thus clicking it)
brings focus away from the other, and the other way around. Still, hovering the
cursor on the inactive window without giving it focus can make that window
scroll.
  In Ubuntu 13.10 this doesn't work on Evince windows when I use my mouse
middle button (scroll-wheel) to scroll, while my touchpad side-scrolling
function does. Both used to work on Evince in 13.04.
  Please note that I don't have the mouse hover focus function enabled (found
in Unity Tweak Tool) so I can only give focus by click.

  Package: evince 3.10.0-0ubuntu2
  Uname: Linux 3.11.0-13-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 2.12.5-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: i386