Thanks ! It works like a charm. No more automatic jack detection but all
the jacks are working properly and active simultaneously and the sound
is crystal clear. Much better than setting "no presence" with
hdajackrestask.

in  /etc/modprobe.d  just add a file   hda-jack-detect.conf   with the
following lines :

# This file was added as a workaround to the jack detection issue with a
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H motherboard
# If you want to revert the changes, you can simply erase this file and reboot
your computer.
options snd-hda-intel patch=hda-jack-detect.fw

And in /lib/firmware   add a file   hda-jack-detect.fw   with the
following lines :

          [codec]
          0x10ec0899 0x1458a002 2

          [hint]
          jack_detect = no

Then reboot !

For information : you can check the file  /proc/asound/card0/codec*  to
verify that the [codec] line matches your hardware  (vendor-id
subsystem-id  address)

head -n 10 /proc/asound/card0/codec*

     Codec: Realtek ALC898
     Address: 2
     AFG Function Id: 0x1 (unsol 1)
     Vendor Id: 0x10ec0899
     Subsystem Id: 0x1458a002

Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  PulseAudio switch rapidly port making the sound horrible

Status in “pulseaudio” package in Ubuntu:

  I have a Realtek sound system integrated to the motherboard Gygabyte
  Z87X-UD3H (http://www.gigabyte.fr/products/product-
  page.aspx?pid=4481#sp) having problems on Ubuntu 13.10.

  The sound is jerky. When I open the "Volume control PulseAudio" I can
  see pulseaudio changing the audio output "Internal Audio Analogic
  Stereo". The port switch rapidly from "Analogic output" to "Analogic
  headphones" making a jerky sound. ta tA ta tA ta tA.

  Do you have a solution to this problem ?

  King regards

  Will