   List of session type does not fit on screen with many window managers
installed

Packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  select desktop environment - listbox out of display

Status in “lightdm” package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,

  After upgrade to 12.10 I am experiencing problem within:
  select desktop environment listbox on login screen.
  In 12.04 it has been rolled up and down from the middle point of the input
text box.
  In 12.10 it is rolled down from the input password textbox.
  The problem is that rolled down list is showed out of display and there is no
way how to show the rest of the list and/or switch to it.

  lsb_release -rd
  Release:      12.10

  I do not know what package is responsible for it.