** Package changed: ubuntu => network-manager-applet (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to network-manager-applet in Ubuntu.

  network manager removes certificate password from keyring when
  returning from stand-by

Status in “network-manager-applet” package in Ubuntu:

  I use TLS authentication to connect to office network, and the
  certificate's password is stored in the keyring. When I login after
  reboot, I'm asked for the keyring password (which is different from
  the login password), and then the network connection is established.

  However, when the machine is returning from stand-by mode (suspend to
  RAM), the network manager would try to establish connection for a few
  seconds, and then show the dialog with connection properties. The
  password is already entered, so I just need to press OK to establish a
  connection. Howerver, the whole process seems unnecessary - why
  wouldn't network manager connect automatically, if the keyring is
  already unlocked?

  The worst thing is that, when this happens, the certificate password
  is also REMOVED from the keyring! So the next time I have to enter it
  manually.

  I found the following work-around for this problem. I copied
  ~/.local/share/keyrings folder to ~/.local/share/keyrings2, and
  created a script which copies it back, restoring the keyring to its
  original state. Although this work-around works for me, I'm sure this
  is a bug which should be fixed.