Public bug reported:

On the latest 13.10, I am using Deja-Dup to do a complete restore but to
a custom location.

I click on the Other location option, to choose a custom one. My
location is on an sshfs-mounted drive. The location is
/home/meuser/mysshfsmount/RestoreOct2013

When I click OK on the file dialog to choose that location (which
exists), the drop-down menu button which displays the custom location
shows (None), rather than the choice I just made.

This is a serious problem because I am not likely to want to continue
with a 200GB restore when the target location is unknown, or the
software is misbehaving already.

If I click continue anyway, the next confirmation page refers to the
target location as "RestoreOct2013", giving me more confidence that it's
going to the right place.

Something resembling my choice, rather than "(None)", should be
displayed immediately when I've made my choice.

Package: deja-dup 27.3.1-0ubuntu1
ApportVersion: 2.12.5-0ubuntu2.2
Architecture: amd64