Using ubuntu-bug -w I generated bug report#1270610 - it as all the
application info while this one has a screen snap of the UI...

Tom

** Package changed: ubuntu => deja-dup (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to deja-dup in Ubuntu.

  backup restore test not working

Status in “deja-dup” package in Ubuntu:

  I'm on 13.10 with an encrypted drive - every now and then, the backup
  program supplies apop-up asking to test the restore function (see
  http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/843/ot9x.png for an image
  of the pop-up)...

  It never seems to be successful - I have entered the excryption
  password that I use to access the drive and it never seems happy - can
  anyone tell me what's wrong?

  Thanks,
  Tom