> Created attachment 88144 [details] [review]
> proposed patch
>
> Here is a patch that updates desktop files.
> Proposed changes are:
> - reactivate StartCenter

Why? What good does it do to the user, when there are already separate
records for the applications?

> and Math desktop file: NoDisplay keyword set to
> false

This is a regression from bug 41681. IIRC the consensus of most distro
maintainers was not to show it. (And yes, there is no way to please
users anyway. We have got bugs in Fedora asking for both.)

  Libreoffice quicklist doesn't work says "label empty"

Status in LibreOffice Productivity Suite:
  Fix Released
Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “libreoffice” source package in Saucy:

  Unity quick list for libreoffice apps in ubuntu 13.10 beta 2 just says
  "label empty" this is because in the .desktop files it incorrectly
  says "Unityquicklist= New Document" instead of "Name=New Document". If
  I edit the .desktop files to say "Name=New Document" the unity quick
  list works fine.

  Package: libreoffice (not installed)