** Tags added: focus key menu password

Packages, which is subscribed to gksu in Ubuntu.

  Pressing menu-key while entering password

Status in “gksu” package in Ubuntu:

  This happens when Ubuntu asks for my password for getting updates or
  packages. If I press the menu-key at that moment (the one next to the
  Windows-key) a menu appears as usual. When I click on the password
  entry window it returns to the top but I can't enter my password, I
  can however press the two buttons "Cancel" and "Ok". If I try to enter
  text anyway nothing happens until I press "Cancel" or "Ok". If I press
  either of those buttons the password screen closes and the text I
  entered is added to the last active text field.