I managed to get correct login page (with Google and Facebook as login
options). I achieved this by changing endpoint URLs in
/usr/share/accounts/providers/flickr.provider from "secure.flickr.com"
to "www.flickr.com" (changed only host part, the rest stayed the same).

When I clicked Google login link nothing happened. It seems like that
internal browser does not support popup windows or something like this.
Is there any way to use external (system default?) web browser to
perform authorization?

Packages, which is subscribed to account-plugins in Ubuntu.

  Login to Flickr using Google ID

Status in “account-plugins” package in Ubuntu:

  I login to Flickr via my Google account. When I try to connect through
  the online accounts the only option I have is to use a Yahoo! ID,
  which I don't have. The login should allow all valid Flickr sign in
  methods.

  (Ubuntu 13.04 64bit, Friends version
  0.1.3daily13.04.17.1~13.04-0ubuntu1)