Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: nvidia-graphics-drivers (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in Ubuntu.

  Nvidia settings not remembered

Status in “nvidia-graphics-drivers” package in Ubuntu:

  Using Nvidia settings, the 120hz refresh rate is not being remembered
  after shutdown or rebooting.  Yes the monitor supports 120hz and I use
  this setting on Windows 7 all the time.

  Using Ubuntu 13.10 64-bit and Nvidia drivers (I chose the "tested" one
  on the list).

  This was never a problem with the previous versions of Ubuntu (I'm
  using 13.10 because it feels faster and I can install the newer apps).