[Expired for xserver-xorg-input-evdev (Ubuntu) because there has been no
activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-input-evdev (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-evdev in Ubuntu.

  mouse pointer jumps to top left corner when power cord is
  plugged/unplugged

Status in “xserver-xorg-input-evdev” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: kdebase-workspace

  The mouse pointer jumps to the top left position whenever the power-
  plug is connected/disconnected on my laptop (when the notification
  pop-up appears).

  I have my panel and kicker set at the top left, so I dont know if this
  is impacting it... but it is very very problematic. Especially
  happening to you during work.

  Package: kwin (not installed)
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-19.28-generic 2.6.32.10+drm33.1
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-19-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Mon Apr 12 15:21:33 2010
  InstallationMedia: Kubuntu 10.04 "Lucid Lynx" - Beta amd64 (20100406.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=
   PATH=(custom, username)
   LANG=en_IN