[Expired for xserver-xorg-input-synaptics (Ubuntu) because there has
been no activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-input-synaptics (Ubuntu)
       Status: Incomplete => Expired

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-synaptics in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1085916

Title:
  when disabling touchpad , mypaint functions make ubuntu crash, and
  reverts to login screen

Status in “xserver-xorg-input-synaptics” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  I disable the touchpad to make sure I don't accidentally make strokes
  on the canvas with my palm.

  this I do with : xinput set-prop 14 "Device Enabled" 0

  with 14 being my touchscreen ID.

  
  On Ubuntu precise 12.04 this posed no problem.
  On Quantal 12.10 this exexutes fine ,seemingly without a problem.
  But when I go to mypaint and try to do some work in it (like panning or 
changing some modes) I get a black screen and get reverted to login screen.

  
  My device is the asus EP 121. It uses a wacom penabled input tool. The 
"touchpad" that I disable is the screen, only for finger input.

  
  I was advised to enclose the x server log.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-input-synaptics/+bug/1085916/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to