why dont you try this instead of this boaring wallpaper

** Attachment added: "trusty tahr.jpeg"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-wallpapers/+bug/1290917/+attachment/4022301/+files/trusty%20tahr.jpeg

Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-wallpapers in Ubuntu.

  Hey we've forgotten to include the new default background in Ubuntu
  14.04

Status in “ubuntu-wallpapers” package in Ubuntu:

  As reported by OMG Ubuntu, Ubuntu 14.04 will have a new default
  background.

  Unfortunately nobody packaged it, so it isn't actually in the Ubuntu
  archive yet, and UI Freeze is March 13th.

  I have acquired a copy from Michal Izydorczyk and present it for
  inclusion.

  Ideally the "Show Desktop" icon and System Settings "Appearance" icon
  would be updated to match.