bug 1292041 seems like a duplicate of this

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-screensaver in Ubuntu.

  gnome screensaver locks again shortly after unlocking

Status in “gnome-screensaver” package in Ubuntu:

  When I unlock my screen, I sometimes get only a few seconds of
  interaction with my desktop before the screen inexplicably locks
  itself again.  I believe this only happens when I manually lock it
  with my ThinkVantage key that I have bound to the lock-screen
  shortcut, but I can't be sure of that.

  I've seen this for a while now, but assumed it was some bug caused by
  either a borked compiz or some kind of delay catch-up happening
  because gnome-screensaver took too long to swap in.  But I just
  upgraded to the latest trusty compiz that has tons of bugfixes, and
  the new lock screen keeps gnome-screensaver swapped in nicely.

  Package: gnome-screensaver 3.6.1-0ubuntu10
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Wed Mar 12 13:13:43 2014
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  GnomeSessionIdleInhibited: No
  GnomeSessionInhibitors: None
  GsettingsGnomeSession:
   org.gnome.desktop.session session-name 'ubuntu'
   org.gnome.desktop.session idle-delay uint32 600
  SourcePackage: gnome-screensaver
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to trusty on 2014-02-25 (14 days ago)