Last night I upgraded from 13.04 to 13.10. It went surprisingly well.
Just about everything works except that I lost my shutdown icon and the
hibernate selection in my sessions menu. I was able to hibernate via the
terminal so I know it stil works but I would prefer to do it from the
sessions menu, as usual. I would also like to get the shutdown icon back
in my gnome bar. Can someone direct me to the proper procedure?

Thanks in advance.

** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--