Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu
better. Please execute the following command, as it will automatically gather
debugging information, in a terminal:
apport-collect 1277866
When reporting bugs in the future please use apport by using 'ubuntu-bug' and
the name of the package affected. You can learn more about this functionality
at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs.

** Changed in: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  Wrong play time of a Audio Cd import

Status in “rhythmbox” package in Ubuntu:

  Dear Sir and Madame,

  for about 2 years now I have a laptop and actually use it daily. (Ubuntu
12:04 LTS)
  Basically I use the program " Rhythmbox " which caused a problem.
  If I for example, want to import a CD , the program let the songs on the
Audio-CD appears much longer then they are. A CD usually takes about 80 minutes
but in the end the programm indicates a play time of 4 hours or longer! I
couldnt work with the program rhythmbox, if my grandson (a computer programmer)
hasn't write me a program which corrects the wrong play times. Regulary I do
all the Updates and the bug has never been discovered or corrected.

  Please correct the bug and let me fix the problem by an Update

  Thanks a lot