** Changed in: somerville

** No longer affects: dell

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-keyring in Ubuntu.

  Keyring prompts for password after sleep

Status in The Somerville Project:
  Fix Released
Status in “gnome-keyring” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: gnome-keyring

  After waking my laptop from standby it only shows the screensaver
  password request. OK

  After waking up from sleep, my laptop shows the screensaver password
  request and then nm-applet promts for the password again.

  I think there shouldn't be a new request for the password after sleep.

  network-manager_0.5.6-0ubuntu14
  libpam-gnome-keyring_2.20-0ubuntu1
  ubuntu-keyring_2007.06.11
  gnome-keyring-manager_2.20.0-0ubuntu2
  gnome-keyring_2.20.0-0ubuntu1

  Linux xxxx 2.6.22-12-generic #1 SMP Sun Sep 23 18:11:30 GMT 2007 i686
  GNU/Linux