Hi Tim,

I think you may have the wrong notification email address?  I haven't ever
had a Dell XPS machine and this bug is unfamiliar to me...

-Dave

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 2:39 AM, Timothy R. Chavez <
timothy.cha...@canonical.com> wrote:

> The bug task for the somerville project has been removed by an automated
> script.  This bug has been cloned on that project and is available here:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1305665
>
> ** No longer affects: somerville
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to a
> duplicate bug report (136783).
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/135169
>
> Title:
>   [XPS M1330] HDMI port being configured instead of LCD
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in Ubuntu.

  [XPS M1330] HDMI port being configured instead of LCD

Status in “xserver-xorg-video-intel” package in Ubuntu:

  Dell XPS 1330 with Gutsy Tribe5: When X comes up the taskbars do not
  extend to the end of the display. I guess this is caused by the HDMI
  port, it appears Gutsy is configuring the HDMI port at 1024x768
  instead of the LCD at 1280x800. Typing "xrandr --output TV --off"
  works around the issue on the fly no need to restart X.

  dell@dell-laptop:~$ xrandr
  Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 1280 x 800, maximum 1280 x 1280
  VGA disconnected (normal left inverted right)
  LVDS connected 1280x800+0+0 (normal left inverted right) 287mm x 180mm
     1280x800       60.0*+   60.0
     1280x768       60.0
     1024x768       60.0
     800x600        60.3
     640x480        59.9
  TMDS-1 disconnected (normal left inverted right)
  TV connected (normal left inverted right)
     1024x768       30.0
     800x600        30.0
     848x480        30.0