The sync request is for this version of the package
(0.11+13.10.20140414-0ubuntu1), but 0.11+13.10.20140414.1-0ubuntu1 isc
currently in the SRU staging PPA.  It looks to me like we really want to
sync 201404.14.1 so I think I need request needs to be submitted.

Packages, which is subscribed to account-plugins in Ubuntu.

  Unable to access Facebook online account

Status in Online Accounts: Account plugins:
  In Progress
Status in Online Accounts: Account plugins 12.10 series:
  New
Status in Online Accounts: Account plugins 13.04 series:
  New
Status in Online Accounts: Account plugins 13.10 series:
  New
Status in “account-plugins” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “empathy” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “friends-app” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “account-plugins” source package in Saucy:
  In Progress
Status in “empathy” source package in Saucy:
  Invalid
Status in “friends-app” source package in Saucy:
  Invalid
Status in “account-plugins” source package in Trusty:
  Fix Released
Status in “empathy” source package in Trusty:
  Confirmed
Status in “friends-app” source package in Trusty:

  [Impact]

   * Facebook integration has failed due to API token becoming
  invalidated.

   * No Saucy users are able to integrate Facebook in either Empathy or
  Friends.

  [Test Case]

   * Open Ubuntu Online Accounts, attempt to register a Facebook
  account. Facebook gives an error message saying your app is either
  deleted or invalid.

  [Regression Potential]

   * Zero, stable release is already broken.